Deadline for applications: Tuesday 15 March 2016
The cost of participation in the SCM International Intensive Summer Course is 1.000 euros. This includes tuition costs, hotel accommodation in single rooms, including breakfast (4* hotel), as well as the cost of light lunch (lunch-box) for the duration of the course.
The fee does not include travel costs to and from Thessaloniki, or any per diems for participants.
Applications will be assessed by the organisers and successful applicants will be notified by end of March 2016.
To secure their place, successful applicants will be asked to confirm in writing their intention to attend the course and to pay in advance the fee for the course, in two installments:
- 500 euros (50% of the total amount, via bank transfer, to the bank account indicated by the organisers) by the 15th of April 2016
- 500 euros (via bank transfer, to the bank account indicated by the organisers) by the 15th of May 2016
Should an applicant have to cancel her/his participation in the course, the following conditions apply:
- For cancellations in writing prior to the 30th of April 2016, any down-payments will be fully refunded.
- For cancellations in writing after the 1st of May 2016, the advance payment of 500 euros is non-refundable.
- For last-minute cancellations (up to two weeks prior to the course) no amount will be refundable.
Applicants are encouraged to seek scholarships in their own countries – from state institutions, foundations, or employers, prior to application deadline.
If you wish to apply for one of the scholarships offered by the Heinrich Boell Stiftung Greece, please state so in the application form provided.